This is the Web site of Lisa L. Spangenberg.
- If you’re looking for information on things Medieval and Celtic, you probably want Digitalmedievalist.com.
- This site is about my “other” professional interests—English language and literature from 800 to 1832 including the English novel, with particular emphasis on medieval English and Celtic literatures and languages, Renaissance literature, rhetoric, writing, pedagogy, and teaching with technology.
- If you’re looking for information about using Apple’s macOS, iOS and using digital technology for writing and teaching, you want IT: Technology, Language, and Culture.
- You can read about my dissertation The Games Fairies Play: Otherworld Intruders in Medieval Literary Narratives. It focuses on Middle English texts (Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, Sir Orfeo, The Romance of Thomas of Erceldoune) and a variety of Medieval Celtic texts, including the first branch of the Mabinogi, Pwyll.
- My non academic professional expertise includes technical writing, digital scholarship, digital archive creation, production, UI design, digital manuscript and text archives, teaching, and community management. I have a boring biographical essay if you want the details.
You can find my official site policies, such as they are, here.
You can contact me via this page.