This is a tool that the owner of a blog can set preferences for in Blogger’s Dashboard, under the Setting | Formatting tab.
- The blog must be public; no password/login needed to read the blog.
- Your blog must have feeds/atom/rss enabled. In the Settings | Site feed tab of your Blogger Dashboard, you have clicked/turned on either Full or Jump Break for posts.
These views take the feed for your blog, and extract the text or image data to make it easier for readers to read and navigate your blog in different ways.
A reader can use one of the Dynamic views by adding /view/dynamicviewname to the end of your URL.
There are five Dynamic Views:
- Flipcard: available at [blogURL]/view/flipcard
- Mosaic: available at [blogURL]/view/mosaic
- Sidebar: available at [blogURL]/view/sidebar
- Snapshot: available at [blogURL]/view/snapshot
- Timeslide: available at [blogURL]/view/timeslide
This could be really cool, and visually stunning especially for blogs with lots of images, like food blogs, or art / photography blogs.
For instance: here’s my Blogger blog Something Pacific, about life in the Pacific Northwest.
Here’s the same blog in each of the new Dyanmic Views:
SetApp: A Suite of macOS Apps for a Single Price Affiliate link for a great collection of 200+ macOS apps for a single price—now with iOS apps too.