It is often helpful to know what week, out of the possible 52 weeks in a calendar year, a particular week is. Here’s how to tell Google Calendar to show week numbers.
- Log on to your Google Calendar
- In the sidebar to the left, click the pop-up menu for Other calendars.
- Select Browse Interesting Calendars from the pop-up menu.
- On the top of the Interesting Calendars page, click More.
- Click Subscribe to the right of Week Numbers.
- Click the Back to Calendar link to see your calendar, now with small blue week numbers in the top right corner of every Monday, next to the time setting at the top of the calendar.