- Passive voice is preferred in the production of writing.
- Nominalization of verbs is considered an effective means of engaging in the production of text for purposes of writing.
- The ending or conclusion or termination of meaningful word sequences in prose writing with prepositions is a positively desired outcome one should be aware of.
- Because the specificity of language in denotative prose is paramount, it is greatly desired that terminology such as the following is to be used:
- A pleasing regularization in length of sentences and repetitional similarity of structural elements conduces to a hypnagogical sonority of sound.
- Eschewing succinctness and deploying the substitution of pleonastic redundancy in the achievement of emphatic articulation is to be desired. Absolutely.
- For the honing of propositional discourse, the following verbifications should be utilized:
outside the box
I have been entasked with precontextualizing and situationalizing the cromulent toad process.
is way more better than I must document toad-removal.
Don’t Utilize Do Utilize 1. few a limited quantified enumeration of 2. most a significant plurality of 3. thinks by ratiocinative process has determined 4. fry boil 5. more or less not to put too fine a point upon it, but
Buy me a Coffee! If you find this post or this site interesting, and would like to see more, buy me a coffee. While I may actually buy coffee, I’ll probably buy books to review.
SetApp: A Suite of macOS Apps for a Single Price Affiliate link for a great collection of 200+ macOS apps for a single price—now with iOS apps too.